Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anwar: Give me a break?

In today's Star newspaper, Anwar was quoted as saying that he needs a break. He needs a break???

I think he is the main agitator of of the hellish situation our country in enduring now. Our country actually needs a break from all this nonsense and spend more effort on the constructive.

Anyway, I dedicate my favourite classic Dangdut song to Anwar to relax. I guess he can enjoy listening to it in the privacy of his various homes, offices or condominiums. Maybe, he can also dance to it, Anwar seem to be a natural dancer.



Pernah aku melihat musik di Taman Ria
Iramanya Melayu duhai sedap sekali (2X)

Sulingnya suling bambu
Gendangnya kulit lembu
Dangdut suara gendang rasa ingin berdendang (2X)

Terajana… Terajana
Ini lagunya… lagu India (2X)

Hai merdunya… hai merdunya
Merdu suara… oh penyanyinya
Serasi dengan… lincah gayanya

Karena asyiknya aku
hingga tak kusadari
Pinggul bergoyang-goyang rasa ingin berdendang (2X)

No comments: