Friday, February 27, 2009

The Sacrificial Lamb - Danny Law



After the King of Tennis debacle, Danny Law Heng Kiang, the Exco in-charge of Tourism is like a person afflicted with the leprosy disease. Lim Guan Eng, ever the populist, cleverly distanced himself from Danny Law.

If a popularity rating is conducted on all the Pakatan Rakyat YBs, Danny would received the worst rating. He was made the scapegoat for the King of Tennis debacle by his own leaders.

Lim Guan Eng, do not practise collective leadership & responsibilities - credit is his, failure are yours.

Now, Danny Law Heng Kiang is the sacrificial lamb. He was assigned to handle the potentially explosive local issue on the demolition of business premises in Batu Feringghi.

The state government is adamant(as at posting time) to demolish the business premises. Read about this DEMOLITION issue here.

The right person to handle this issue should be Chow Kon Yeow, which is in-charge of of local government. The local DAP assemblyman, Teh Yee Cheu is nowhere to be seen on this issue.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

H'ng Khoon Leng -think you are better off installing security equipment

Anonymous said...

Wah... You are really good in that you can start a war without even having to raise your weapons.

Why not you offer Danny Law a Gerakn Youth membership since you sympathized on this issue so much ?

As a rakyat, I will appreciate if you can put all the effort and time in helping to revive the economy and pull all of us out of this doldrum.

H'ng Khoon Leng said...

Anon 9.47 PM:

Hah hah hah

Thanks for the compliment...starting a war without weapon.....

I love to help revive Penang economy, unfortunately DAP is the GOVERNMENT, Gerakan had been relegated to mere opposition without any seats.

Previously, we have 193 hardcore poor households(based on JKM), lets LGE improve it.

Unknown said...

So what has Gerakan done for this 193 hardcore poor household? Only 193 and Gerakan cannot make it zero despite being in power for donkey years.

And what if LGE's gov manages to lower or eliminate it? Will you then accept that Gerakan was a failure?

romerz said...

Oi, you want to meet me or not?

Don't pretend pretend la. I want to meet you not because of your politics but because you accuse me of running away from Gerakan when the going gets tough.

I'm pissed on this one!!! Meet me if you dare or do I have to wait for you to get UMNO's permission first?

Come on man, this is an open challenge and I promise you I will come alone. Don't trust me? Ask KTK. He and I may have differences but I still consider him a good man but without courage to do the right thing.

Are you the same too?

H'ng Khoon Leng said...

Fishhook:

Under BN, hardcore poor had gradually reduce to a small numbers.

There will be always hardcore poor, it will never be ZERO it term of absolute number.

Sincere effort to eradicate/reduce the hardcore is an ongoing effort.

Don't let LGE fool you.

H'ng Khoon Leng said...

Romerz:

To meet or not to meet, will it make any difference?

At this moment, I doubt it.

If I can change your viewpoints, I will surely meet you.

The rotting of Lim Guan Eng government had slowly started, when the rot is CLEAR, that is the best time to meet.

Whether you come alone, with 30 people or 300 people, it is not a consideration for me. It is not about courage. I also do not need to seek permission to do what I want to do as long as it is not against PGRM idealogy. Penang Gerakan Youth have the LICENSE.

Penang Gerakan Youth had never been subservient to UMNO, it is an alien word. GE12 failure is a blessing in disguise, it allow Penang Gerakan Youth to bloom into a full-fledged political wing.